ADVISING YOU TO START YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT
Starting a new business is an exciting time, but it can also be quite daunting with a huge number of decisions to make and things to do to set up your company.
Amongst the issues you will need to consider are:
- Are you ready to run a business? It can be very rewarding, but at the same time very demanding. You need to be focused and determined.
- Have you chosen the right business structure? There are a number of ways that you can set up your business. Kay Johnson Gee accountants can advise you on the best structure for your business.
- Do you have a strong but realistic business plan in place? The business start up accountants at Kay Johnson Gee can help you with your business plan.
- Do you have the necessary finances in place to get your business up and running? With your business plan drawn up, you can approach banks, asset financiers, invoice discounters, as well as speaking to Business Link about any grants that may be available. Our business advisers can help you to identify the best finance package for you.
- Do you have or can you access all the management skills that you will need? Kay Johnson Gee business advisers can help you with the financial management including payroll services. You will also need help with the sales and marketing of your product or service; and the recruitment and management of people.
Kay Johnson Gee Start-up Business Advisers in Manchester are ready to advise you how best to set up your business, and then help you to set up.